Pagoda Projects internships for CEPMLP students
Updated on 11 May 2021
Apply for a global internship if you are a CEPMLP student at the University of Dundee
You can apply to go on an eight week internship in collaboration with Pagoda Projects if you are on any of the following courses:
- International & European Electricity Markets LLM
- International Energy Dispute Resolution and Avoidance LLM
- International Energy Law and Policy LLM
- International Mineral Law and Policy LLM
- International Oil and Gas Law and Policy LLM
- The Low Carbon Just Transition LLM
- International Energy Commerce MSc
- International Mineral Resources Management MSc
- International Oil and Gas Management MSc
- Energy Finance (China University of Petroleum-Beijing) MSc
- International Energy Commerce and Finance MSc
- International Energy Studies and Energy Economics MSc
- International Energy Studies and Energy Finance MSc
- International Energy Studies and Oil and Gas Economics MSc
- Sustainability and Environmental Modelling MSc
- Sustainability and Renewables MSc
- Sustainability and the Just Transition to a Low Carbon Economy MSc
- Sustainability and Water Security MSc
- Sustainability MSc
- Sustainability: Climate Change and the Green Economy MSc
Internships are offered subject to academic and non-academic eligibility criteria set both internally and externally. Passport holders from some countries may not be eligible to apply for this programme but we will work with you to offer alternatives during your time in Dundee.
All the internships (remote and in-person) offered by Pagoda are for full time positions, Monday-Friday each week with the duration of the 8-weeks. The exact number of working hours each week will differ slightly between the different host companies and the role you’re able to secure.
How this will help with your CV
Employers overwhelmingly believe graduates who have an internship experience are more employable due to your increased experience of the workings of international companies and organisations.
An internship will give you increased cultural understanding, help you develop employability skills including time and project management skills, and help you to gain valuable international work experience.
You can join the Pagoda community of other internship holders through dedicated Skype contacts and Facebook groups. You will also have an English speaking tutor during your internship who will give you ongoing support and provide you with 24-hour emergency contact.