Change your name, address, or personal details (students)

Updated on 7 July 2023

It's important we have up to date details for our students, it's easy to keep these correct

On this page

Change your address

It is very important that you keep your address details up-to-date.

If you change your address, you should update your details on My Contact Details on eVision immediately. 

You can update your permanent and semester address (unless you are in University accommodation) via eVision.

Change your name or gender status

If you want to change your name, or gender status, you should email (the Student Records team) in Registry who will help you update your details.


Student Records


Enquiry Hub

Guide category Student support