Academic Skills Centre
The Academic Skills Centre provides advice and support for students and staff to enhance their academic skills
We provide academic skills support and online resources to University of Dundee students and staff all year round.
Services we provide for students include:
- a quick query drop-in service
- advice through one-to-one appointments
- collaboration with Schools to provide bespoke sessions
- bespoke modules for Access Summer School
For staff our offerings include:
- an accredited Postgraduate Certificate (PGCert) in Academic Practice
- support for professional recognition with the Higher Education Academy
This guide is about Academic Skills Centre drop-in sessions with one of our tutors.
Book a one-to-one, 50 minute appointment with an academic writing tutor.
Book an appointment with one of the tutors at Academic Skills to help improve your general academic skills.