Level 1 entry
- Higher - Chemistry and another science subject (from Biology, Physics, or Mathematics).
- The other three Highers can be your own choice and this choice of subjects will not influence the assessment.
- Highers must be in one sitting.
- We also require biology at least to grade A at National 5 and mathematics and English at least to grade B at National 5, if not studied at Higher.
- Achievement at Standard Grade/National 5 will also be taken into account.
- Offers may be conditional, based on three Advanced Highers / 'crash' Highers taken in 6th year, at BBB grades.
- Candidates who have completed S6 and have not attained the 6th year entry requirements are unlikely to be considered.
You need to have a satisfactory disclosure check before starting this course. Details will be sent if you are made an offer.
The application procedure for this course includes an interview. Read more about your interview
- All applicants must sit the UCAT test in their year of application
- unless certified exempt because there is no testing centre in their country
- There is no minimum cut-off score
- More information about the UCAT test and how and when to register for it can be found on the UCAT website
Other English language qualifications
We also accept other English language qualifications. Choose from the list of English language tests for your country below.
Dentistry, Health Sciences, Social Work, and Medicine courses only accept UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) approved Secure English Language Test (SELT) as proof of English language.
Don’t meet the English language requirements?
Pre-sessional English for international students
If you hold a conditional offer and you have not yet met the English entry requirements for a degree course at the University, we can help you with our pre-sessional English courses.
Learn more about our pre-sessional English courses.
International College Dundee
If you do not meet our academic grade requirements for your chosen course, we can offer you an alternative route to begin your studies. Our international incorporated degrees will develop your subject knowledge, academic English and university level study skills.
Learn more about our International College Dundee options.