Archive and Information Studies
You can learn about the theory and practice of archives and records management, the management of archives, or gain training in the creation and management of current and semi-current records.
Our courses can help teach you skills in managing and preserving records in a variety of media and give you an understanding of record-keeping practice and tradition.
- Archives and Records Management MLitt
- Family and Local History MLitt
- Records Management and Digital Preservation MSc
- Records Management and Information Rights MSc
- Archival Studies PGCert
- Archives and Records Management PGCert
- Digital Recordkeeping PGCert
- Family and Local History PGCert
- Records Management PGCert
- Records Management and Information Rights PGCert