Architecture and Urban Planning, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Civil Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Law, Mechanical Engineering, Politics and International Relations
20% fee waiver
Level of Study
Mode of Study
Living costs, Tuition Fees
Country of domicile
Overseas: Country Overseas: Mexico
To be eligible to submit an application for this scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a Mexican citizen
- Hold International Fee Status from the University of Dundee
- Secure an academic offer to study at the University of Dundee, for a full time postgraduate taught programme (Architecture, Business, Economics and Finance, Engineering, International Relations and Law)
- Meet minimum academic standards – a minimum of GPA 8.0 in first degree programme
- Hold a professional degree or currently be in the process of obtaining one
- Hold a minimum of 1 years post-graduation work experience
There are also additional criteria which FUNED apply, which can be found on the FUNED website
FUNED are offering Mexican nationals the opportunity to study at the University of Dundee, with a tuition fee scholarship and a loan to support studies.
The University of Dundee will provide a 20% scholarship to tuition fees to successful applicants, and FUNED will provide a tuition loan for fees.
For all information relating to the FUNED Scholarship, please visit the FUNED website.
How to Apply
All applicants must secure an offer to study at the University of Dundee before they can apply to FUNED.
All applicants must then submit an application to FUNED directly. All decisions are made by FUNED and the University of Dundee has no influence over successful applications.
For all pre FUNED application enquiries please email email@example.com
For all post-FUNED application enquiries please email the contact given address given with the FUNED application.