Responsible Research in Business & Management
Published on 7 May 2021
The School of Business (UDSB) has become an institutional partner of Responsible Research in Business & Management (RRBM)
RRBM is dedicated to inspiring, encouraging, and supporting credible and useful research in the business and management disciplines. It is a virtual organization initially developed by a group of 24 leading scholars, and now joined by a much larger community. RRBM have support from many partners, including AACSB, EFMD, PRME, Aspen Institute‘s Business and Society Program, GRLI, and many business schools worldwide.
The School now joins RRBM’s efforts to advance responsible research in business and management. A vision of a future in which business schools and scholars worldwide have successfully transformed their research toward responsible science, producing useful and credible knowledge that addresses problems important to business and society.
This is an important new partnership for the School, demonstrating commitment to responsible research and contributing to existing efforts in the areas of PRME and development of societal impact.
Some benefits of this partnership include:
- being part of a network with shared resources and learning from exemplary practices of pioneering schools
- opportunity to share and promote practices
- source of calls for journal special issues related to responsible research
- a range of awards, e.g. “Responsible Research in Management” Award (sponsored by AoM Fellows and RRBM) or “Business for a Better World” Dissertation Proposal Competition
- “RRBM Dare to Care Dissertation Scholarships” (Deadline 1 Dec 2021)
- responsible Research Academic Summit – annual conference
- presentations and events, also online events