|The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into force on 25th May 2018. All researchers should familiarise themselves with, and take account of, the new guidance (https://www.dundee.ac.uk/information-governance/dataprotection/) before submitting an application for ethics review and approval.|
- Checklist 1: Guidance
- Checklist 1: Does the Project Require Ethical Approval?
- Checklist 2: Is your project ‘low’ or ‘medium’ or ‘high’ risk?
- Forms A & B: Data Management Guidance
- Form A: Low Risk Application
- Form B: Medium/High Risk Application
- Research Projects Involving the Use of Human Tissue from Healthy Volunteers
- Guidance for researchers planning to use social media for recruitment
- Guidance on overseas research
- Guidance on platforms, systems and storage of research data