for International Business and Human Resource Management MSc
International Business is a popular choice for career development as it provides a very strong overview of key international business behaviours.
If you have never studied business before, you will be able to use your new-found knowledge to launch a career in business. We have seen many graduates who have continued working in areas related to their undergraduate studies but now have stronger business knowledge.
Human resource related roles also exist in every single organisation, regardless of the size and sector, and opportunities exist for you to become specialised in a particular area during your career.
Recent graduate roles include:
- junior analysts
- marketing assistant within FMCG sector
- project co-ordinator in the banking sector
- investment analyst
- sales manager in real estate
- communications manager in oil and gas
- project trainee in oil and gas
- sales manager in retail
- marketing manager - agency
You can contact the course director, or our applicant enquiry team