Forensic Dentistry MSc
Develop your forensic odontology skills through case studies
Dundee City Campus
Forensic dentistry deals with the examination, handling, and presentation of dental evidence for the legal system.
You will develop your knowledge, experience and skills in forensic dentistry, and in aspects of forensic medicine, law and research.
You will study:
- dental identification and profiling
- disaster victim identification
- age estimation from dental sources
- dental report writing and giving evidence
- limitations of bite mark identification
Studying alongside students in forensic medicine and law means you will gain an understanding of the role of other forensic disciplines and identify when, where, and how forensic dentistry links with the wider forensic community.
Contact our applicant enquiry team