How to apply for Leading Learning & Teaching (part-time) MEd
How to apply for this course
Sign up for our direct application system
You will need create a temporary user account using your personal email address. This temporary user account is only used to complete, save, return to, and submit your application. You do not need to complete your application all at once, you can return to it later by logging back in.
Please ensure you use the correct email address when you create your account as this can't be changed until after you have submitted your application to us.
Complete your application
You will be asked for the following information as part of your application:
- your home address and contact information, including your personal email address and date of birth
- details of the your qualifications, grades, and dates (this includes any qualifications you have not yet completed)
- details of your English language qualifications, such as IELTS (for non-English speakers)
You will need to upload the following documents with your application:
- official transcript (if you have graduated, this should be a copy of your final transcript)
- degree certificate (If you have graduated)
- evidence of English language proficiency (view which documents we accept to demonstrate proficiency in English)
- (for international applicants only) details of your passport and upload a copy of your current passport
You may need some or all of these documents as part of your application, you can check which ones you need for this course on the additional documents page once you started your application.
- academic reference
- professional reference
- personal statement
If you are working with a recruitment agent, remember to add in their details in the relevant section so that we can link them to your application from the start. This means the emails we send to you will also be copied to your agent’s registered branch email address for information.
Due to high demand we recommend that you apply as soon as you are able. Courses may close early if all vacancies are filled.
If you need a visa to study with us, you should leave enough time before the deadline to organise this.
What happens next?
After you have completed and submitted the application, we will send you a confirmation email. We will also send you details of your University of Dundee applicant IT account by email.
Your applicant IT account is different from the account you created to submit your application. Your applicant account will give you access to My Applications on eVision, which is used for tracking your application, uploading documents we ask for, applying for a scholarship, accommodation, and so on.
Our offer types
We can make three types of offers of admission and we will inform you of our decision by email:
- Unconditional - if you have already obtained the necessary entry requirements
- Conditional - if you still need to obtain the qualifications specified in the offer. If you obtain these, your offer will change to unconditional, meaning you definitely have a place.
- Rejection - if you are not suitably qualified
Received an offer?
Congratulations! After you receive our offer, we will give you instructions for how to respond. You can either:
- Accept - if you wish to take up the offer, or
- Decline - if you no longer want the place
Applicants with disabilities
If you have any questions about the admissions process, studying, or living in Dundee, please contact us