for Archives and Records Management MLitt
Our graduates could go on to work as:
- records managers
- information compliance officers
- heritage managers
- outreach and education officers
- community engagement officers
- oral history project managers
- audio-visual archivists
- heritage consultants
- special collections managers
Graduates have also gone on to undertake Doctoral research and careers in academia.
Questions? Need help?
Contact our Archive and Information Studies enquiry team
+44 (0)1382 385543