Our application system is offline for maintenance until 9am (UK time) on Monday 29 November
How to apply
for Animation & VFX MSc
How to apply for this course
Our direct application system is currently offline for maintenance
Due to a system upgrade, our direct application system will be unavailable from 10:00 (UK time) on Wednesday 24 November until 09:00 (UK time) on Monday 29 November. We’re sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your patience.
1 September 2022 at 23:59 (UK time)
You should apply early to avoid disappointment as some courses have limited spaces. If you need a visa to study with us, you should leave enough time before the deadline to organise this.
We will consider late applications at our discretion.
What happens next?
After you have completed and submitted the application, we will send you a confirmation email. We will also send you details of your University of Dundee applicant IT account by email.
Your applicant IT account is different from the account you created to submit your application. Your applicant account will give you access to My Applications on eVision, which is used for tracking your application, uploading documents we ask for, applying for a scholarship, accommodation and so on.
Our offer types
We can make three types of offers of admission and we will inform you of our decision by email:
- Unconditional - if you have already obtained the necessary entry requirements
- Conditional - if you still need to obtain the qualifications specified in the offer. If you obtain these, your offer will change to unconditional, meaning you definitely have a place.
- Rejection - if you are not suitably qualified
Received an offer?
Congratulations! After you receive our offer, we will give you instructions for how to respond. You can either:
- Accept - if you wish to take up the offer, or
- Decline - if you no longer want the place
Applicants with disabilities
Questions? Need help?
Contact our applicant enquiry team