Dr Ziad Abdelmoety is lecturer of marketing at Dundee Business School. He holds a PhD in marketing from Strathclyde Business School-Strathclyde University. Before joining the PhD program, Dr. Abdelmoety worked for 10 years at Assuit University-Egypt as assistant lecturer and for 5 years as lecturer, involved in teaching and leading several modules at both under and post graduate levels.
- Athena Swan team
- Business and Community Engagement Committee
- Chartered Management Institute
- Academy of Marketing Science
- CMI Champion at the University of Dundee Business School
Publication peer review
- Management Decision (Journal)
- Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services (Journal)
- Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing (Journal)
- Sustainability (Journal)
Ziad's research interests include consumer behaviour, digital marketing, tourism marketing and business Ethics. This diverse research has appeared in several top academic journals such as Journal of Travel Research, Journal of Business Research, and Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services.
- BU42008 - Marketing Communications and Branding for Transitional Change (Module Leader)
- BU22008 - Customer Experience in a Digital World
- BU30013 - Marketing (Module Leader)
- BU30018 - Marketing Strategy (Module Leader)