On this page
- PG Certificate in Academic Practice in Higher Education. University of Dundee
- Specialist Teacher of Spanish for Business, Universidad Complutense Madrid
- Specialist Teacher of Spanish as a Foreign Language, Universidad de Barcelona
- Certificate of Aptitude to Teach, Universidad Complutense Madrid
- Honors Degree in Hispanic Philology, U.N.E.D, Madrid
- Lecturer in Spanish, University of Dundee, Languages. (2014 – Present)
- Tutor in Spanish, University of Dundee, Languages. (2012 – 2014)
- Spanish Teacher. International House Madrid, Madrid (Nov-2006 - Jun-2012)
- Spanish Teacher for Business. Corporate Language Training, Madrid (March-2006 - Feb-2009)
- Part time Spanish Teacher for Several Languages Schools, Madrid (Feb-2006 - Feb-2007)
- Teaching of Languages for All Spanish courses, Stages 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 and all associated duties e.g. preparation of material and assessment.
- Teaching of twice-yearly Beginners Spanish six-week courses, including compilation of program and preparation of materials.
- Teaching of Intensive Spanish Course by Distance Learning.
- Teaching of Intensive Spanish for beginners. Access Summer School.
- Teaching of Practical Spanish for Medical Students.
- Teaching of Applied Spanish 1 and 2.