Dr Sandra Oza
Doctoral Academy Manager
RIS Office, Research and Innovation
On this page
+44 (0)1382 386670
- Manages the Doctoral Academy with a broad portfolio around governance, strategy, research culture, postgraduate research experience, marketing, and recruitment.
- Specialism in researcher, professional and personal development, wellbeing, coaching, career diversity, and peer-support opportunities.
- Selected for the SFC Advisory Group on Supporting Scotland’s Postgraduate Researchers
- Sits on several local and national committees relating to research and researchers’ interests and works extensively with colleagues across the sector on project-based initiatives for researchers.
- Edited books on ‘Mentoring in Academia’ and ‘Resilience in Research’ and co-authoring a comic on PGR Narratives on Wellbeing - Sandra Oza — Discovery - the University of Dundee Research Portal
- ILM Coaching professional, Belbin and Insights Discovery accredited practitioner