On this page
+44 (0)1382 385083
My research focuses on three themes:
- Policy, information and evidence: researching the right to access environmental information, changes to policing, and broader debates about evidence, policy and data analysis.
- Online networks, communities and spaces: recent research projects have focussed on online surveillance, science blogging and human trafficking.
- Conflict: networked conflict, ranging from the 'war on terror' and urban warfare through to organised crime.
I teach on the following modules:
- Introduction to Geography Part 2: Environment, The City And Society
- Dynamic Human Worlds: Society, Culture, Economy
- Cities: People, Places And Conflict
- Key Ideas in Geography
- Research Methods in Human Geography
- Applied Theoretical Approaches in Social Science
- Questionnaire Design and Qualitative Methods