+44 (0)1382 384613
- M.D. General Medicine. Summa Cum Laude. Albert Szent-Györgyi Medical University, Szeged, Hungary.
- B.A. : Psychology M.A. Developmental Psychopathology. Summa Cum Laude. Eotvos Lorand University, Budapest, Hungary.
- Ph.D Medicine. : Clinical Psychiatry and Psychology. Semmelweis Medical University, Budapest, Hungary.
- Psychiatry Residency Training – HIETE, Budapest, Hungary (partial).
- Post-doctoral training: Department of Psychiatry, Health Science Centre, University of Texas, Houston, TX, USA. Autism, neuropsychology and neurophysiology (with Professors Katharine Loveland, Jacelyne Bachevalier, & Geoffrey Potts at Rice University)
My main areas of research interest are neonatal psychology, infant mental health, fetal-neonatal psychology, autism spectrum disorders. I am using a broad range of methods behavioural analysis, neuropsychological, psychophysiological (using EKG), neurophysiological (using ERP and fMRI). In general, I am interested in exploring normal and abnormal development from fetus to childhood. I am also interested in the psychology of music, arts and creativity, developmental, applied and neurobiological aspects.
Babies in the womb will respond to interaction from its mother, including conversation and touching, a University of Dundee study has found.