Dr Dooruj Rambaccussing
University of Dundee School of Business, School of Business
+44 (0)1382 384381
1-3 Perth Road
Dooruj Rambaccussing joined the University of Dundee in 2014, after spells at the Universities of East London and Exeter. Dooruj holds a PhD in Economics from the University of Exeter, where he wrote on asset pricing models and long memory in time series data. His experience includes being the programme director on a bespoke programme in Banking and Finance run in One Canada Square in London.
Dooruj enjoys researching the areas of Macroeconomics, Finance and Econometrics. His research has been published in leading international outlets such as European Journal of Finance, Journal of Time Series Econometrics, Economic Inquiry, Empirical Economics and International Journal of Finance and Economics. His research has also featured in mainstream media such as The Daily Telegraph, The Guardian, and The Independent.
Dooruj currently teaches the following modules at the University of Dundee:
- Financial Economic Analysis
- Financial Institutions
He is also the undergraduate dissertations director and PhD seminar co-ordinator.
Modules Dooruj has previously taught on in other institutions include:
- Advanced Econometrics (undergraduate)
- Quantitative Methods for finance (postgraduate)
- Introduction to Econometrics (undergraduate)
- Econometrics and Statistics (undergraduate)
- Economics of Money and Banking (postgraduate)
- Portfolio and Investment Analysis (CFA)
- Financial Services in the Modern World (undergraduate)
- Financial Derivatives (CFA)