English Law of Tort module (LW22013)
On this page
English Law of Tort
This module is an introduction to the principles of tortious liability.
Fulfilment of Obligations (II) qualifying law degree requirements in England and Wales.
Examples of content
- intentional harm to the person
- unintentional harm to the person including recovery for negligently inflicted psychiatric injury
- vicarious liability and joint and several liability
- economic loss and product liability
- torts related to land
- torts related to reputation and privacy