Environmental Sustainability in Practice module (EV41006)
On this page
- To present students with a challenging synthetic learning opportunity appropriate to the conclusion of their undergraduate studies.
- To engage students in a critical appraisal of global resource use.
- To help students achieve insights about the over-used, ill-defined but critical concept of sustainability.
- To help students understand about the role of environmental science in a complex world – when do we need it, when is it irrelevant, when is it ignored, how does it relate to political processes?
- To prepare students for careers in the environment sector: adopting a critical approach to understanding major areas of applied environmental activity, and how research can help in each.
This module is available on following courses: