I've lost something, where is lost property
Find out where lost property is
Our lost property is primarily located in the Campus Security Centre. But certain items can be handed in to other places.
If you have lost something, go into the nearest campus building to where the item was lost and check to see if it has been handed in there.
If you still can't find your item, check with the Campus Security Centre, unless:
- it was electronic, then please check with the Library
- it was your staff or student ID card, then please check with the Enquiry Centre
- if you left something in DUSA The Union, check The Union Reception on Level 2
If you find something, please hand it in to the reception of the nearest campus building, unless:
- it is electronic, then please hand it in to the Library
- it is a staff or student ID card, then please hand it in to the Enquiry Centre
Items can also be handed into the Campus Security Centre.
+44 (0)1382 firstname.lastname@example.org