Get something stamped or signed by the University

Updated on 23 April 2022

Get documentation such as a council tax letter or pension certificate signed by the University.

On this page

If you need something signed by the university, please bring it to the Enquiry Centre.

We will process your request in 2 working days and email you when it is ready to collect.

Examples of items you may need signed:

  • council tax letter
  • pension certificate
  • welfare certificate
  • railcard application
  • gym memberships

Enquiry Centre

+44 (0)1382 381900


Enquiry Hub

Guide category Student support