Get a landlord reference for private accommodation

Many landlords will require references before you move into a privately rented property

On this page

On condition that while living in University accommodation, you have paid your rent on time, the Residences Office will be able to provide a reference.

Reference letters are normally available within 2 working days from receipt of request and will be sent to your email address.

Apply for reference for private accommodation


+44 (0)1382 384040

Last updated

4 September 2019


Enquiry Hub