Funding, training and support programmes
- £25k Venture Competition Final - 24th Feb 2017 - REGISTER NOW
- The Venture competition is open to staff, students, and recent alumni and has a prize fund of £25,000. The competition has three phrases from the submission of an initial business idea to the pitching at the venture final (featuring Mark Beaumont and Cally Russell) on 24 February. Register for the final FREE here.
- Entrepreneurship Week 20 - 24 Feb 2017 - REGISTER NOW
- A 5 day event, starting with the Converge Challenge workshop, pop-up business support events, Scottish EDGE, the principal's lecture in entrepreneurship, climaxing with the £25k Venture Competition final which will have expert business workshops followed by live pitching and entrepreneurial keynotes. Register for the FREE events here.
- RSE Enterprise Fellowships
- RSE Enterprise Fellowships enable promising science and technology researchers to develop into successful entrepreneurs. Awardees get to focus solely on refining their business ideas, whilst receiving one year’s salary, expert training in entrepreneurship and access to mentorship from business fellows.