University of Dundee Global Excellence Scholarship (Nigeria / Postgraduate CEPMLP)
Energy, Petroleum, Mineral Law and Policy
Level of Study
Mode of Study
September 2017, January 2018
- Available to Nigeria national / permanent resident full fee paying students on a full time, campus based Energy, Petroleum, Mineral Law & Policy postgraduate degree programme.
- Scholarship will be deducted from the published tuition fee for the intended academic entry year
- Prospective students must have formally applied to the University for an eligible course and received an unconditional or conditional offer.
- Prospective students must have fully completed the scholarships application form, sent with the formal offer email.
- Selection of students will be based on their academic performance to date, their formal application and the content of their scholarship application form.
Further information will be sent with the formal offer letter.
If you have any questions about this scholarship, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply
A scholarship application form will be sent via email with the formal offer for eligible programmes