Scotland Welcomes India Scholarship
January 2019. This scholarship is for the 19/20 Academic Year for September 2019 entry
Level of Study
Mode of Study
Country of domicile
Overseas: Country Overseas: India
Only available for: Biomedical Engineering
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be classified as International/Overseas for your fee status
- Not have completed your undergraduate degree at a Scottish University
- Have Indian citizenship, and reside in India
- Have an offer of entry for a postgraduate taught programme for September 2019 from the University of Dundee. The following programme is covered: Biomedical Engineering
- Be available to attend scholarship events during your time in Scotland, in October 2019 and May 2020
This year, in conjunction with Universities Scotland and the Scottish Government, the University of Dundee is offering 1 student the opportunity to receive a £10,000 scholarship. This will be deducted from your tuition fees and is payable for 1 year programmes only.
The programme “Scotland’s universities welcome India” was created in December 2017 after an official visit to India by Deputy First Minister John Swinney. There is a variety of opportunities available to Indian students which is spread across 19 of Scotland’s universities, with a £200,000 scholarship pot created giving up to 20 students a scholarship of £10,000 for 2018 entry.
There will be a Welcome Event for the successful applicant in October 2019, followed by a farewell event in May 2020, where applicants from all 19 institutions will come together.
This scholarship is only available as a discount your tuition fees, so other costs involved in coming to Scotland (for example travel and visa costs) you will have to fund.
How to Apply
We are no longer accepting applications for this scholarship.
For any enquiries, please send an email to email@example.com.
Please ensure you include your application ID in all correspondence.