The University of Dundee Alumni Scholarship 2019/20
October 2018. This published information applies to the 19/20 Academic Year, for September 2019 and January 2020 entry. It also applies to 18/19 Academic Year for January 2019 entry only.
EU, Overseas, Rest of UK, Scottish
Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Archives and Record Management, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Careers, Civil Engineering, Community Learning and Development, Computing, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, English / Creative Writing / Film Studies, European Studies, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Languages, Law, Liberal Arts, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Psychology, Social Work
up to £3,000
Level of Study
Mode of Study
September 2019, January 2020
1 year only
Country of domicile
UK: England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales
EU: Available for 27 countries. See all countries
Country EU: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
Overseas: Available for 169 countries. See all countries
Country Overseas: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Burkina Faso, Burma, Burundi, Cambodia, Cameroon, Canada, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Congo (Democratic Republic), Costa Rica, Cuba, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, East Timor, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Fiji, Gabon, Georgia, Ghana, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Ivory Coast, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Marshall Islands, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Moldova, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Nauru, Nepal, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, North Korea, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Palau, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Thailand, The Bahamas, The Gambia, The Occupied Palestinian Territories, Togo, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vatican City, Venezuela, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
- All Fee Status applicants are eligible to apply for this scholarship. (Scottish, EU, RUK, Overseas)
- You must have completed your full undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree at the University of Dundee;
- If you have studied for a period of time at the University of Dundee as a Study Abroad or Exchange Student, then you may also be eligible for this scholarship;
- If you have not completed your full undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree at the University of Dundee but an immediate family member has, then you are eligible to apply for this scholarship. We can accept an application from you if your close family member has completed a full undergraduate or postgraduate degree.
- You must be applying for a Postgraduate taught programme (ProfDoc programmes are also eligible); postgraduate research programmes are not eligible for this scholarship. If you are studying a Professional Doctorate programme, you are eligible for this scholarship per year of study.
- If you are applying for a Part Time, Distance Learning or CPD programme, then you are not eligible for this scholarship.
The University of Dundee Alumni Scholarship is available in your first year of entry to a postgraduate programme at the University of Dundee. The scholarship value is £3,000 for Overseas applicants, and £1,500 for Home/EU & RUK applicants.
Key Facts Document and Terms & Conditions
How to Apply
- If you are a current or previous University of Dundee undergraduate or postgraduate taught student and are applying for a new postgraduate programme, you do not need to apply for this scholarship. This will be automatically assessed by our Admissions Team and applied to your record. An official award letter will be sent to you to confirm.
- If, for any reason this is not automatically assessed or you do not receive an award letter, please email email@example.com with your Student ID number.
Apply and Award:
- If you are not a current or previous University of Dundee undergraduate or postgraduate taught student, then you will need to be the immediate family member of someone who is. We will need to see evidence of your relationship alongside a copy of their degree certificate and/or Student ID number to confirm. This information should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org; this will then be verified by our Admissions Team and applied to your record if eligible. An official award letter will be sent to you to confirm.
All queries relating to this scholarship should be directed to email@example.com. All enquiries will be responded to in a timely fashion by a member of the University Enquiry Team.
If you do not have an offer of entry to the University of Dundee, then you cannot apply or be assessed for a scholarship. Please ensure you have a conditional or unconditional offer of entry before enquiring about this scholarship