The University of Dundee's research output continues to go from strength to strength both in terms of income generated and in peer review recognition.
Much of our research is related to improving the quality of life in all its facets, from the obvious (medical research) to the less obvious (environmentally-friendly concrete or using legal models to resolve transnational disputes over water supplies).
All of this means a huge choice for potential research students with supervision from experts in their fields.
Take a look at the research interest web pages below, where you can link through to departments and research groups websites, and apply for our research degrees.
- Accounting and finance
- Art and design
- Archives and records management
- Biomedical engineering
- Anatomy and human identification
- Civil engineering
- Economic studies
- Education, social work, and community education
- Electronic engineering and physics
- Energy, petroleum and mineral law and policy
- English and creative writing
- Forensic and legal medicine
PhD projects and funding
Find out more details about funding your research degree and browse available studentships.