Clinical Lecturer/Honorary Consultant in Oral Surgery
Dentistry, School of Dentistry
+44 (0)1382 381654
Undertook an NES Remote & Rural Postgraduate Training Fellowship in 2006 leading to MDSc in Oral Surgery.
Joined the Unit of Oral Surgery & Medicine in 2008 as clinical lecturer in Oral Surgery.
Member of the Association of British Academic Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons, British Association of Oral Surgeons, Medical Council on Alcohol and British Dental Association.
- graduated from University of Otago (BDS)
- senior house officer Waikato, New Zealand
- locum principal dental officer Rotorua, New Zealand
- locum dental practitioner
- community/salaried dental officer NHS Highland
Main teaching interest is small group clinical teaching of minor oral surgery.
Delivering Pharmacology and Therapeutics content alongside colleagues.