Advanced Geographies of Health and Disability module (GE41012)
On this page
- To develop a critical understanding of the relationship between health and disability, and space and place.
- To develop a theoretical literacy with regard to debates on geographical approaches to health and disability.
- To develop a critical understanding of the nature, patterning and experiences of (ill)health and disability.
- To critically examine the forms of ‘care’ and support for addressing (ill)health and disability.
- To engender reflective learning on health and disability.