The Fellowship Module module (ED50043)
At the certificate level, the Fellowship Module offers a choice of topic units from a range of options. You can select those which are the most suitable for your own career stage and practice context. You will work with a tutor to develop your personal learning journey through the course.
Currently available options are:
- Collaborative working in higher education
- Postgraduate supervision
- Internationalising the curriculum
- Student transitions
- Leadership in higher education
- Scholarship of teaching and learning
- Threshold concepts in the curriculum (new for 2020- 21)
- Mentoring (new for 2020-21)
- Negotiated study (a topic of your choice). This unit can take the form of:
- a project on an agreed topic.
- a reflective commentary based on experiential learning, drawing upon your engagement with continuing professional development activities.
- a paper prepared for submission to a teaching and learning journal.