We manage PR, internal communications, and the University's main social media channels
Contact our team
Our role includes:
- corporate communications support – we work with all parts of the University to raise awareness of our activities, from world-class research and major awards to events on campus and student successes. This includes issuing press releases
- support for our academics in promoting research outputs
- management of the main University social media channels (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat)
- reputation management, including crisis communications
- internal communication – we produce the regular staff and student digital newsletters, manage the central display screens and offer advice on methods of communication
- production of 'Contact' and 'The Bridge' magazines
- management of honorary degree nominations
We also work closely with our marketing team to support student recruitment objectives.
Services for the Media
We provide a regular output of ground-breaking research stories and comment pieces and are quick and responsive to media enquiries. If you are a journalist, we can arrange interviews and press conferences with members of staff.