We manage PR, internal communications, and the University's main social media channels
The University of Dundee is home to some of the leading academics in their respective fields.
If you are a journalist or work for a media outlet and are looking for expert comment or analysis, then our database of experts can be searched to help provide you with the voice your story needs. These are grouped around a range of subjects including:
- Arts and culture
- Business and economy
- Environment and energy
- Health and wellbeing
- Politics, law, and society
- Science and technology
If you wish to speak to an expert, or have any further questions about speaking with our academic staff, then please contact our Corporate Communications team.
Our role includes:
- corporate communications support – we work with all parts of the University to raise awareness of our activities, from world-class research and major awards to events on campus and student successes. This includes issuing press releases
- support for our academics in promoting research outputs
- management of the main University social media channels (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat)
- reputation management, including crisis communications
- internal communication – we produce the regular staff and student digital newsletters, manage the central display screens and offer advice on methods of communication
- production of 'Contact' and 'The Bridge' magazines
- management of honorary degree nominations
We also work closely with our marketing team to support student recruitment objectives.