NEW! In line with the Scottish Government guidance on the gradual route out of lockdown, we are pleased to announce that current existing Subscriber* members, will be able to visit University of Dundee Main Library and Fife Campus Library with effect from 17 May 2021.
We remain unable to accept new membership applications at this time. (Applications from local NHS staff are still being accepted).
All memberships provided via the SCONUL Access Scheme remain suspended until further notice.
The following Covid-19 safety measures are in place to help maintain a safe library environment –
- Entry by Membership card only - for Government Test and Protect obligations
- Face coverings are mandatory in all areas of the library
- Observe the directional signage/one-way systems
- 2m social distancing is required
- Sit at a green ticked desk only – booking is recommended
- Browsing of book stock - booking is recommended
- Sanitising materials are available for individual cleaning of desks- please sanitise your study area before and after use.
- We are unable to recognise household bubbles in the library and group study facilities are not available at this present time
*UoD Graduate; UoD Retired Staff; UoD Honorary Staff; Junior Subscriber; Subscriber; University Connected
Lost your membership card? please contact us by email – email@example.com and we will send a replacement out to you.