Find a job using JobShop
Updated on 8 March 2023
The JobShop advertises jobs, internships, volunteering, work experience opportunities, and is updated daily.
- Sign in online using your University of Dundee login details
- When you first register you can set up preferences. If a job matches your preferences you will receive an email alert
- You will have "life-long" membership to the JobShop
- Students/graduates are responsible for searching and applying for positions
Apply for a position
Each job advert will contain instructions on how to apply. It may be an online application or you may be asked to email a CV and covering letter.
Please pay close attention to closing dates, as late entries will not be considered. The employer or organisation will contact you directly if they wish to interview you.
Searching and applying for jobs
Our guides can help you:
- create a covering letter for a job application
- write a CV
- prepare for a job interview
- find part-time/casual work
- find graduate jobs
If you need help with your CV, you can submit your CV for review through the Ask a Question function on CareersPortal or drop into Quick Queries which run Monday - Friday from 11:00 - 13:00 at the Careers Service. No need to book in advance.