DORA working group: remit and membership
Updated on 8 December 2022
The remit and membership of the University's DORA working group.
The key responsibilities of the DORA Working Group are to:
- develop a plan for implementing the DORA principles.
- develop and implement a process for monitoring and reporting on progress and compliance.
Other activities will include:
- reviewing current University policies and processes to ensure they are aligned with the DORA principles
- developing new policies and/or processes as required, to ensure the University is providing appropriate guidance
- facilitating the education and training of University employees
The DORA Working Group will report to the Research Governance and Policy Sub-Committee (RGPSC), which reports to the Research and Knowledge Exchange Committee (RKEC). Members from the Library and Learning and Culture and Innovation (LLCCI) will ensure open communication and the sharing of information between the DORA Working Group and the Research Staff Forum.
- Dr Beth Hannah (Convenor), Reader, Educational Psychology, School of Humanities, Social Sciences and Law
- Dr Jan Boehnke, Reader, School of Health Sciences
- Moya Fox, Senior Research Support Officer, Library and Learning and Culture and Information
- Dr Martin Glover, Senior Policy Officer (Academic) and Clerk to Senate, Academic & Corporate Governance
- John McCaffery, Research Services Manager, Library and Learning and Culture and Information
- Pascal Monsewije, Analysis and Reporting Manager, Strategic Planning, Strategic Change and Delivery
- Dr Sandra Oza, Doctoral Academy Manager, Research and Innovation Services
- Dr Clive Randall, Research Policy Manager, Research and Innovation Services
- Damian Skelly, People Manager (Operations), People
- Dr Louise Stanley, Research Support and Development Officer, School of Life Sciences
- Philippa Sterlini, Research Support Officer, Library and Learning and Culture and Information
- Nicky Millar (Secretary), Administrative Officer (Research), Research and Innovation Services