- Eddleston Water
- ESPA Deltas: Assessing Health, Livelihoods, Ecosystem Services and Poverty Alleviation in Populous Deltas?
- NERC: Hydrologic and Carbon Services in the Western Ghats
- Wetland Ecosystem Services and Integrated Catchment Management – Tweed UNESCO HELP Basin
- Land Management for increased flood resilience
- New Scientific and Technological Basis for Assessing Climate Change and Land-use Impacts on Groundwater (GENESIS)
- Integrated water resources and coastal zone management in European lagoons in the context of climate change (LAGOONS)
- Twinning European and South Asian River Basins to enhance capacity and implement adaptive management approaches (BRAHMATWINN)
- Strategy and methodology for improved IWRM - An integrated interdisciplinary assessment in four twinning river basins (STRIVER)
- UN Watercourses Convention (UNWC) Global Initiative
- Flood Management in the Borders
- Gatekeepers of Participation: Water Management at the Government & Society Interface
- Assessing Climate Impacts on the Quantity and quality of Water (ACQWA)
- Water and Sanitation Services in Europe: Do Legal Frameworks provide for "Good Governance"?
- Optimising Catchment Management using an Ecosystem Services Approach