For current University of Dundee students
Aside from the 8 big worries, students normally have about studying abroad, the COVID-19 pandemic still looms large in our lives.
If you are interested in studying abroad but have reservations because of the pandemic, we would urge you to apply -
- Depending on your degree you may only be able to study abroad during 2022/23
- COVID-19 vaccination programmes are in progress across the world and this is a reason to be optimistic about the future and the opportunity to study abroad next academic year
- You could choose to apply for semester 2 only
- Go Abroad Team will keep all applicants updated on any issues relating to the pandemic
- You can withdraw your application at any point (you can discuss this with us before you make final decision to withdraw in case we can support you to continue)
Erasmus+ and Brexit
Despite the announcement that the UK will not participate in the future Erasmus+ programme, University of Dundee is able to offer Erasmus to our students for 22/23 as we extended our Erasmus+ 2020 project and this is protected under the terms of the UK EU Withdrawal Agreement.
Go Abroad Team - firstname.lastname@example.org