For current University of Dundee students
Aside from the 8 big worries, students normally have about studying abroad, the COVID-19 pandemic still looms large in our lives.
If you are interested in studying abroad but have reservations because of the pandemic, we would urge you to apply -
- Depending on your degree you may only be able to study abroad during 2021/22
- COVID-19 vaccination programmes are in progress across the world and this is a reason to be optimistic about the future and the opportunity to study abroad next academic year
- You could choose to apply for semester 2 only
- Go Abroad Team will keep all applicants updated on any issues relating to the pandemic
- You can withdraw your application at any point (you can discuss this with us before you make final decision to withdraw in case we can support you to continue)
Erasmus+ and Brexit
Despite the announcement that the UK will not participate in the future Erasmus+ programme, University of Dundee is able to offer Erasmus to our students for 21/22 as we extended our Erasmus+ 2020 project and this is protected under the terms of the UK EU Withdrawal Agreement.
There will be new requirements in terms of visas etc but the Go Abroad Team in collaboration with our Erasmus partner universities will support students with these.
Go Abroad Team - email@example.com