Skip to content
- Check your Dundee email account regularly as Go Abroad staff or your School may wish to contact you about something important.
- You are an ambassador for the University of Dundee so please ensure your behaviour reflects this.
- You are expected to comply with any student policy and regulations in place at the host institution with regards to class attendance and exams and assessments.
- Take part in your host institution’s Study Abroad Fair to promote Dundee to their students.
- Keep in touch with your friends back in Dundee so they can help you reintegrate when you return here.
- If you have problems, speak to the study abroad office at your host institution and let us know, we can’t do anything to support you if we don’t know what you are dealing with.
- Write a blog about your time abroad for your own benefit and to encourage other students to study abroad.
- Take lots of photos, we will probably ask you for some so we can promote your host institution and country to current students.
- Make the most of every day as your time abroad will seem short once it’s over.