Chevening Scholarships 2020/21
Anatomy / Forensic Anthropology / Forensic and Medical Art, Architecture and Urban Planning, Art and Design, Biological/Biomedical Sciences, Biomedical Engineering, Business (Accountancy / Economics / Finance / International Business), Civil Engineering, Computing, Dentistry, Education, Electronic Engineering, Energy Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy, Geography / Environmental Science, History, Law, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medicine, Nursing and Health Sciences, Philosophy, Physics, Politics and International Relations, Psychology, Social Work
1 year tuition fees, a monthly stipend, allowances package and travel costs
Level of Study
Mode of Study
Country of domicile
Chevening is the UK Government’s global scholarship programme that offers future leaders the unique opportunity to study in the UK. These scholarships are awarded to outstanding professionals from all over the world to pursue a one-year master’s degree in any subject at any UK university.
To be eligible to submit an application for a Chevening Scholarship, you must:
- Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory. Check the Chevening website for the list of eligible countries.
- Return to your country of citizenship for a minimum of two years after your award has ended.
- Have completed all components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry onto a postgraduate programme at the University of Dundee by the time you submit your application. This is typically equivalent to an upper second-class 2:1 honours degree in the UK.
- Have at least two years of work experience.
- Have received an unconditional offer from the University of Dundee by 16 July 2020.
- Meet the Chevening English language requirement by 16 July 2020.
The Chevening Scholarship is an external application, separate to your University of Dundee course application.
For all the information you will need, please visit the following Chevening link which will answer any enquiries you have, and also allow you to apply for the scholarship when you are ready.
The University of Dundee Scholarship Terms and Conditions also apply to all students, so please ensure you are familiar with these. There is also the University of Dundee Scholarship and Bursary FAQ's which will answer any queries you have.
Do I have to apply?
Yes, you must apply for this scholarship. The deadline is the 5th November 2019. Application details can be found on Chevening Application Timeline web page.
If the answer to your enquiry is not included in our Key Facts Document or Terms and Conditions, please get in touch with our Enquiry Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will need your Application ID number in order to support your enquiry.