Overseas: United States
Level of Study
Mode of Study
Living costs, Tuition Fees
To be eligible for a 2017 Marshall Scholarship, candidates must:
- be citizens of the United States of America (at the time they apply for a scholarship);
- (by the time they take up their scholarship ie September 2017) hold their first undergraduate degree from an accredited four-year college or university in the United States;
- have obtained a grade point average of not less than 3.7 on their undergraduate degree. (Applicants must have a GPA of 3.7 at the time of application).
- have graduated from their first undergraduate college or university after April 2014.
- not have studied for, or hold a degree or degree-equivalent qualification from a British University or GCSE or A Levels taken at school in the UK.
Candidates do not need to have applied for or be accepted at a British university before they apply for a Marshall Scholarship.
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org