We offer you plenty of opportunities to enjoy international study.
You can apply to spend a study period abroad on an exchange programme at one of our partner institutions.
We recognise the credits that you gain overseas as part of your degree. Opportunities available to you depend on your course.
You can undertake Study Abroad during the level that is indicated if you're doing one of the following degrees:
- Accountancy and Finance/Business Management – Level 2
- Anatomical Science - Semester 2 of Level 2 (no Erasmus+ only International)
- Architecture – Semester 2 of Level 2
- Computing – Level 2
- DJCAD – one semester of Level 3
- Economics/International Business – Level 2 or 3 for International exchange but Erasmus+ only in Level 3 and any Level 3 exchange must be for the full academic year
- Education – Level 2 (Erasmus+ only)
- Forensic Anthropology - Semester 2 of Level 2 (no Erasmus+ only International)
- Humanities – Level 2 or 3 for international exchange but Erasmus only in Level 3 (particularly if taking associated language)
- Law – Level 3
- Life Sciences – Level 2 and no option for Australia
- Politics – Level 2 or 3 for international exchange but Erasmus only in Level 3 (particularly if taking associated language)
- Psychology – Level 2 (no Erasmus only international)
- Social Work - Level 3 (Erasmus+ only)
- All other areas offer opportunities in Level 2 and Level 3
Study Abroad is currently not available on:
- Community Learning and Development
- Oral Health Sciences