Lone Parent Childcare Grant

If you are a lone parent and want to apply for the Lone Parent Childcare Grant then you need to 

  • complete an application form for Financial Assistance and,
  • complete a childcare form (for each child) 
  • have the Lone Parent Grant showing on your SAAS Letter of Award before applying to us. (If you have to wait for your HMRC letter or Universal Credit calculation before SAAS will authorise this, please let the Student Funding Unit know & we can advise you how to proceed.)