How to apply

Once you are a matriculated and current student at the University of Dundee, and you have received the first instalment of your student loan, you can apply to the Discretionary Funds:

  • Download the application form (pre-populated menus give you options)
  • Print
  • Complete (in pen, if the accessible version)
  • Sign (in pen - for all versions

We will continue to receive applications until 31st May 2018, however, we cannot provide any response to applications for assistance during the summer vacation until the beginning of June 2018.

Application forms

If you have already completed a full application for academic year 2017/18 and your circumstances have changed: