We provide a number of services and resources related to sexual health and family planning, including free on-campus testing for STIs and free condoms.
A variety of condoms are available free from the University Health Service (including latex free for those with a latex allergy).
When we are closed they are available from the disabled toilet on the First Floor of the Support Hub or from The Hive on Level 4 of DUSA.
Remember, even if using other methods of contraception, using a condom prevents against Sexually Transmitted Infections
If you have had sex without using contraception, or if your contraception might have failed - you can use emergency contraception
On-Campus STI Testing
We provide free Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea testing at the University Health Service.
Testing is by appointment only at the University Health Service, Support Hub, Old Technical Institute.
Appointments available to book:
- Monday - 09:30 - 14:00
- Tuesday - 09:30 - 14:00
- Wednesday - 09:30 - 14:00
- Thursday - 09:30 - 14:00
- Friday - 10:00 - 14:00
To make an appointment you can phone us on 01382 384168, Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, or come in and visit us.
Sexual & Reproductive Health Services Tayside
Sexual & Reproductive Health Clinic, Ninewells Hospital
Level 7, South Block
- +44 (0)1382 425542 | Sexual & Reproductive Health Services
What's On Offer
- Free, confidential, self referral service, for everyone of any age
- All methods of contraception
- Pregnancy testing
- Emergency contraception
- Free condoms
- Screening/Treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STI's)
- HIV testing
- Sexual health advice & information
- Support for unplanned pregnancy
- Referral for termination of pregnancy
- Menopause/PMS clinic
- Psychosexual clinic
- Learning Disability clinic