We provide a number of services and resources related to sexual health and family planning, including free on-campus testing for STIs and free condoms.
A variety of condoms are available free from the University Health Service (including latex free for those with a latex allergy).
When we are closed they are available just outside the office door or from The Hive on Level 4 of DUSA.
Remember, even if using other methods of contraception, using a condom prevents against Sexually Transmitted Infections
If you have had sex without using contraception, or if your contraception might have failed - you can use emergency contraception
Sexual & Reproductive Health Services Tayside
Sexual & Reproductive Health Clinic, Ninewells Hospital
Level 7, South Block
- +44 (0)1382 425542 | Clinic Times
What's On Offer
- Free, confidential, self referral service, for everyone of any age
- All methods of contraception
- Pregnancy testing
- Emergency contraception
- Free condoms
- Screening/Treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STI's)
- HIV testing
- Sexual health advice & information
- Support for unplanned pregnancy
- Referral for termination of pregnancy
- Menopause/PMS clinic
- Psychosexual clinic
- Learning Disability clinic