We provide a number of services and resources related to sexual health and family planning, including free on-campus testing for STIs and free condoms.
A variety of condoms are available free from the University Health Service (including latex free for those with a latex allergy).
When we are closed they are available from the disabled toilet on the First Floor of the Support Hub or from The Hive on Level 4 of DUSA.
Remember, even if using other methods of contraception, using a condom prevents against Sexually Transmitted Infections
If you have had sex without using contraception, or if your contraception might have failed - you can use emergency contraception
Sexually Transmitted Infection testing can be requested from a number of services.
All clinics offer the following services:
- Free confidential, self referral service for everyone of any age
- All methods of contraception (to suit the individual’s needs)
- Screening & Treatment for Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs)
- HIV testing
- Sexual Health Advice & Information
- Free Condoms
- Emergency Contraception (including IUD/IUS)
- Pregnancy Testing
- Referral for Termination of Pregnancy (TOP)
- Support for unplanned pregnancy
- Menopause/PMS Clinic
- Sexual Problems Clinic
- Sexual health support following sexual assault
Online Booking for Sexual Health Appointments
This service is available for STI Screening for individuals with no symptoms