For the latest information on Tier 4 work conditions,
keep up to date with the Home Office policy guidance

The first place to check for details of whether you are allowed to work in the UK is your BRP Card. This will list some of the conditions of your stay. Most Tier 4 students at the University of Dundee are eligible to work up to 20 hours a week whilst they study.

If you are not expected to be studying then you may be permitted to work full time. This means you can work during holiday periods. This also applies to extra periods of leave on your visa before the start date and after the end date of your course.

All students are allowed to work full time after the completion of their studies if they have time left on their visa. This refers to the end date as stated on your CAS and not your last day attending classes or exams.