We offer a broad range of PhD opportunities.
Our current research students cover a diverse array of topics within our research clusters.
- Biomedical Imaging and Technology
- Materials Science Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering and Fluid Mechanics
- Concrete Technology and Structural Engineering
- Mathematical and Computational Biology
- Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing
- Magnetohydrodynamics and Astrophysics
- Discrete Mathematics
- Computer Vision and Image Processing
- Argument Technology
- Human-centred Computing
- Space Technology
- Science Communication and Policy
- Forensic Science
- Anatomy and Biological Anthropology
Learn more about currently available PhD opportunities with us.
We encourage prospective PhD students to contact us directly to find out more about our PhD opportunities.
Informal PhD enquiries contact for all research themes:
School Administrator (Research)
School of Science and Engineering
Doctoral Training Programme
The University of Dundee hosts an MRC PhD Doctoral Training Programme in Quantitative and Interdisciplinary approaches to biomedical science (QIBIOMED).
Visit our PhD application process webpage for more information on what you should submit as part of your application.