The University of Dundee is pleased to announce the 2023/24 Ukraine Crisis Fund.
- are a Ukrainian national (passport or residency documentation)
- were residing in Ukraine on or immediately before 1 January 2022 (including if you have now left Ukraine)
- your fee will be the equivalent of the fee charged to Scottish students
- your Fee Status Assessment will remain as International, as you may still have to follow visa and other associated processes as an International applicant
If you are subsequently successful with your application to the 2023/24 Ukraine Crisis Fund you will be eligible to have your tuition fee, living costs and accommodation costs covered.
Please note that to be eligible to apply for the fund, you must have submitted an application to study at the University of Dundee for September 2023, and received an offer for a full-time, on campus course. Please see our Terms and Conditions for exclusions.
Please note that we cannot consider applications for the scholarship where the person applying does not meet the above criteria.
Selected candidates will receive the following;
- Full tuition fee waiver
- A monthly living stipend to cover living costs while in the UK
- A monthly allowance for accommodation in line with the University Accommodation amount
- Applicants can also choose to stay on campus or in private residence. Accommodation allowance will be paid directly to successful candidates, who are then responsible for the accommodation costs.
Terms and conditions
To apply for our Ukraine Crisis Fund, please click on the link below to complete our application form. Please note that the form will capture your personal information and supporting statement.
If the answer to your query is not included in our key facts document, please email email@example.com. We will need your Application ID number, or if you have not yet applied, please ensure you provide enough information to allow us to answer your enquiry.