International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence scholarship (Taught Postgraduate) (April 2023)
Our International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence Scholarship (postgraduate) is only for students currently studying an International Incorporated Master’s programme at the International College Dundee (ICD).
Students studying at ICD will be assessed for this scholarship based on their academic performance while studying within the College. Upon successful completion of study at ICD students will be assessed, and if they meet the scholarship criteria, they will be awarded the International College Dundee Progressing with Excellence Scholarship. This Scholarship has a value of up to £6000 per year of study at the University of Dundee and is awarded as a tuition fee discount to the student's University of Dundee tuition fees when they progress to their chosen continuation degree at the University of Dundee.
If awarded this Scholarship does not provide any tuition fee discount to the International College Dundee programme.
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet ALL the following eligibility criteria:
- Classified by the University of Dundee and Oxford International Education Group (OIEG) as an International student for tuition fees.
- Students must have completed an ICD full-time programme (online or on-campus), AND be progressing to a full-time (180 credits per year), on-campus UoD programme.
- Students must achieve one of the following during the study of their full programme at ICD:
- overall, achieve an ‘A’ grade average in their academic performance
- show a significant uplift in academic performance during their time at ICD and achieve excellent ('A' grade average) academic performance in the final term
How to apply
All students studying at the International College Dundee will be automatically assessed against the eligibility criteria at the end of their study at the College and ahead of progressing to their chosen University of Dundee continuation degree.
An outcome of this review will be communicated to you via email.